Thursday, February 11, 2010

A positive blog is a nice blog

I know. But I'm only positive about being f*cking annoyed.

I'm fed up with stuff. I'm doing well enough to have that luxury. All crap in the media about the economy. All complicated stuff that only experts can deal with. All stuff about what the economy needs, year in and year out.

An economy doesn't need anything! Ever! If it does, it's not an economy.

And any company big enough to have bargaining power is too big to bargain. Now, dear gardeners, if a plant in your garden is too big, and you are not allowed to touch it physically, what do you do?

Stop watering it. Just stop.

Maybe I need to write a book about this. Things are getting too complicated. Here's today's secret: Things are uncomplicated. If they seem otherwise, drop them and start from scratch. Scratch is always simple.

Ok. Now I'm nice again.

No comments:

Post a Comment